WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF INTERNET CREATIVITY.
GOD bless u.
ENOMEN

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Browse Free on Phone and PC

Wow!! this is no joke and far from scam, With MTN, Zain or Glo, you can now browse free using your PC or mobile phone. Unbelievable!! right? This has nothing to do with cheats or using some kind of softwares such as your-freedom, freegate etc. Its just an IP. As a result of the constant flunctuation in free internet browsing (especially MTN today off & tomorrow its on), I, ur pal then decided to go into research to actually discover why networks such as Glo cannot be bypassed, and why those already working seems not to be working well. As God will have it, all the tips and tricks that i ever wanted concerning free browsing were discovered. They are now at my finger tip. With my over 20,000 free working IPs, you will agree with me that henceforth there will be no more distress and disappointments in free browsing। These IPs work on all phones, irrespective of the network. thats not all, it work on PC and laptops. (I will give you a step by step manual on how to configure any browser on PC to make it work). Order now for your free IP!!. I am going to be making money with this discovery. Each IP will cost just #200(thats nothing, isn't it?). But I will give it to the first 10people free, after that, you gonna spend to get it. I'm not joking. SO <>> by sending an email to mamaenose@gmail.com or call +2347060565193 (NO night calls pls).

Happy browsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment